Clipper...Clipper...Clipper
Author Message
 Clipper...Clipper...Clipper

Hi

Just took some time off from delphi Windows programming to do a minor update on Clipper..Clipper...Clipper.

I was surprised to note that, from the statistics from www.xoom.com , that there has been more than 66,000 pageviews from
Clipperheads from at least 100 countries wordlwide since 3rd June 1996 !

Clipper...Clipper...Clipper can be accessed from http://www.*-*-*.com/

If you like to know more about the history of Clipper, I've just posted quite a bit of information from a fellow Clipperhead from
USA, Steve Read.

BTW, I'm trying to update the section on Clipper Tools, so if you're still making a Clipper Tool & would like to be included in

Long live Clipper !

Regards

BTW,  this mail is sent via KarenSoft ExecSuite  2000, Version 2.72

Regards

Chee Chong Hwa, PA(M), CPA
KarenSoft Solutions Sdn Bhd, Penang, Malaysia
KarenSoft InfoPage: http://www.*-*-*.com/
Personal : http://www.*-*-*.com/
Clipper : http://www.*-*-*.com/
Delphi : http://www.*-*-*.com/

Thu, 10 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Clipper...Clipper...Clipper

Quote:
> I was surprised to note that, from the statistics from www.xoom.com ,
> that there has been more than 66,000 pageviews from Clipperheads from
> at least 100 countries wordlwide since 3rd June 1996 !

Yes.  Clipper is the "COBOL of the nineties."  There will be people
actively using Clipper, at least to maintain old applications, for
years and years.

Thu, 10 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. New Clipper...Clipper...Clipper Search Engine

2. Clipper...Clipper...Clipper - Search Engine

3. Clipper...Clipper...Clipper

4. What's new at Clipper...Clipper...Clipper

5. Clipper...Clipper...Clipper - 5.3b Patch

6. Clipper...Clipper..Clipper

7. Research on CA-Clipper 5.2, 5.2a, 5.2b & 5.2c for Clipper...Clipper...Clipper

8. REQ: Clipper 5.01 - looking for clipper 5.01 to modify code

9. Convert Clipper S87 to Clipper 5.3

10. Clipper DLL's using Clipper 5.2e and Blinker 5.10

11. Reading from COM1: (Clipper S'87 or Clipper 5.2)