Managing the mouse cursor
Author Message
 Managing the mouse cursor

How to manage the mouse cursor by speeding down the blinking and
reducing its size.

--
Jean-Marie Berthiaume

Attention. Enlever les # pour me rejoindre :

Fri, 01 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Managing the mouse cursor
The Clipper SETCURSOR function will let you change the shape of the
cursor. The Clipper Tools library extends the SETCURSOR function. I
think you are stuck with the blink rate that the video card sets.
--
David G. Holm, Member
Joint Software Development L.L.C

Fri, 01 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Move mouse-cursor and send mouse-click

2. How to manage cursor

3. Mice, mice, mice, mice ...

4. Mice, mice, mice, mice ...

5. How do I restrict mouse cursor movement area?

6. Moving the mouse cursor at bottom right of the screen

7. The Mouse Cursor

8. Getting pixel color under mouse cursor

9. Mouse cursor

10. Mouse Cursor dissappears

11. VW2.5 Mouse cursor help

12. Combo box -Disappearing mouse cursor