DOS Error 3, TERM/2014 Create error: LPT2.PRN
Author Message
 DOS Error 3, TERM/2014 Create error: LPT2.PRN

I've got some custom changes to Champion (a Clipper program).  I haven't
changed anything with how it prints information, and the user is suddenly
getting a DOS Error 3, TERM/2014 Create Error: LPT2.PRN when they try to
print something.  What causes this?

Thanks,
-= Jesse =-
http://www.*-*-*.com/
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sat, 13 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 DOS Error 3, TERM/2014 Create error: LPT2.PRN
Jesse

What type of printer??
Something else has hold of the printer port (Monitor, applcation)??
Write permission on the drive??
Maybe there is a file LPT2.PRN in the Windows directory which is marked
READONLY.

--
HTH
Steve Quinn

Quote:
> I've got some custom changes to Champion (a Clipper program).  I haven't
> changed anything with how it prints information, and the user is suddenly
> getting a DOS Error 3, TERM/2014 Create Error: LPT2.PRN when they try to
> print something.  What causes this?

> Thanks,
> -= Jesse =-
> http://www.msdlg.com
> http://www.davinci-mims.com

Sun, 14 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Help : Dos error 1 term 2014 on file LPT1.PRN

2. TERM/2014 Dos error 1

3. Win XP & TERM/2014 Create error: \folder\LPT1.PRN (DOS Error 3)

4. Runtime error TERM/2014

5. Error BASE/2012 Create error: AC01.DBF (DOS Error 32)

6. Error 2014 on Novell 4.1

7. Create error LPT1.prn

8. Error DBFCDX/1011 Write Error DOS ERROR 6

9. ERROR TERM/0 Print error (COM1)

10. Error TERM / 0 Print error

11. Error TERM / 0 Print error

12. Error Term/0 Print error - - - - - - Who can Help.