TERMINAL VT100 IN CLIPPER
Author Message
 TERMINAL VT100 IN CLIPPER

Hi Everibody,
I need a VT100 terminal emulator program in CLIPPER.
If you can help me...
Thanks!

Sat, 16 Oct 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 TERMINAL VT100 IN CLIPPER

Quote:
>Hi Everibody,
>I need a VT100 terminal emulator program in CLIPPER.

Silvercomm (SilverClip) comes with one.

Terry

--------------------

Terry Carmen
Meadowbrook Software

NOTE TO SPAMMERS:
BAD THINGS will happen to any site that sends me email spam.

Sun, 17 Oct 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 TERMINAL VT100 IN CLIPPER

Hiya,

Quote:
> I need a VT100 terminal emulator program in CLIPPER.

Umm, I seem to remember there was one in Telepathy... but I don't have
Telepathy or know who supplies it. It's a really good serial library,
though... wait, I think it was by Extrasensory Software (?)

Good luck,
Adam.

----
Adam Oellermann

Spinneret Systems
http://www.spinneret.co.za

Sun, 17 Oct 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 TERMINAL VT100 IN CLIPPER

On Wed, 30 Apr 1997 00:25:16 GMT,

Quote:

>>Hi Everibody,
>>I need a VT100 terminal emulator program in CLIPPER.

Try cliolib. to be found on Oasis.

Mon, 18 Oct 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 TERMINAL VT100 IN CLIPPER

We successfully are using Telepathy on our comm. software which lets our
subscribers download credit info from AS/400, and using its VT102
t-emulation to do interactive inquiry.

Quote:
> Hi Everibody,
> I need a VT100 terminal emulator program in CLIPPER.
> If you can help me...
> Thanks!

Tue, 19 Oct 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 TERMINAL VT100 IN CLIPPER

Quick look in the index to the Telepathy manual
lists:

ANSI
TTY
VT102

or contact Extrasensory software at:
http://www.extrasensory.com/

HTH   Carl

Quote:

>Hiya,

>> I need a VT100 terminal emulator program in CLIPPER.

>Umm, I seem to remember there was one in Telepathy... but I don't have
>Telepathy or know who supplies it. It's a really good serial library,
>though... wait, I think it was by Extrasensory Software (?)

>Good luck,
>Adam.

>----
>Adam Oellermann

>Spinneret Systems
>http://www.spinneret.co.za

 ** Spammers, beware: **
Pursuant to US Code, Title 47, Chapter 5, Subchapter II, Sec. 227, any
and all unsolicited commercial e-mail sent to this address is  subject
to a download and archival fee in the amount of $500 (U.S.); e-mailing
denotes acceptance of these terms.

Thu, 21 Oct 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. REQ: 80x86 VT100 terminal emulation assembly code!!!

2. vt100 or vt102 or terminal emulator

3. VT100 Terminal library

4. (VW) Telnet protocol and vt100 terminal emulation available?

5. Clipper + Terminal Server - BLX286 errors

6. using a pc as a terminal with clipper

7. NT Terminal Server and Clipper

8. ANNOUNCEMENT: OTC Terminal for Clipper/Win NT

9. Running a Clipper app on a Telnet/Terminal Window

10. NT Terminal Server & DOS Based Clipper

11. clipper on wan - terminal drivers?

12. Controlling many terminals from one terminal