Join CONSUMER'S UNION & other orgs PROTESTING AOL & TIME WARNER! Direct ...
Author Message
 Join CONSUMER'S UNION & other orgs PROTESTING AOL & TIME WARNER! Direct ...

Quote:

>Will the conditions protect ONLY THE CORPORATIONS or will they

>also protect YOU the END USER?

I don't know about that.  But I do know that it's unlikely that they will be
spamming every newsgroup like you did, and that's a good indication that I
should side with them.

John

Sat, 22 Mar 2003 09:15:49 GMT

1. CONSUMER'S UNION PROTESTING AOL - TIME WARNER merger! Add YOUR comment to the list! 9252

2. Consumer complaints about Trans Union

3. ABC Templates @#$%^&*&&*&*!!!!!!

4. Oops: difference in operation of string.join and ''.join

5. Changing a file's date & time

6. tcl, aol, oracle & return PL/SQL Table

7. Join CONSUMER'S UNION & other orgs PROTESTING AOL & TIME WARNER! Link to FCC COM

8. Join CONSUMER'S UNION & other orgs PROTESTING AOL & TIME WARNER! Link to FCC COMMENT PAGE HERE! 4605

9. Join CONSUMER'S UNION & other orgs PROTESTING AOL & TIME WARNER! Link to FCC COMMENT PAGE HERE! 800

10. Join CONSUMER'S UNION & other orgs PROTESTING AOL & TIME WARNER! Link to FCC COMMENT PAGE HERE! 1870

11. Join CONSUMER'S UNION & other orgs PROTESTING AOL & TIME WARNER! Link to F.C.C. COMMENT PAGE HERE! 2695

12. Join CONSUMER'S UNION & other orgs PROTESTING AOL & TIME WARNER! Link to FCC COMMENT PAGE HERE! 2414