help for clipper 5.3 decompiler
Author Message
 help for clipper 5.3 decompiler

On Wed, 17 May 2000 00:38:18 +0200, "Savio Ruggeri"

Quote:

>I have compiled my program with Exospace for clipper 5.3.
>Since i have lost part of the source code, there is someone that can help me

>problem ?
>It exist a clipper decompiler called Valkyrie, but seems that works  with
>Clipper 5.2 and not with version 5.3.
>Thank you

Hello Savio,

There is no commercially available decompiler for Clipper 5.3x.
Valkyrie is a commercially available decompiler for S'87, 5.0x and
5.2x and as such is protected by international copyright laws against
pirating. It can be bought at www.terminal-impact.com.

Regards,

Ross McKenzie
ValuSoft
(affordable source recovery available)
(Fix1900 utility available)
(custom hardware interfaces)
www.irvis.nl

Sat, 02 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 help for clipper 5.3 decompiler
I have compiled my program with Exospace for clipper 5.3.
Since i have lost part of the source code, there is someone that can help me

problem ?
It exist a clipper decompiler called Valkyrie, but seems that works  with
Clipper 5.2 and not with version 5.3.
Thank you

Sun, 03 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Decompiler for Clipper 5.2 or 5.3

2. Clipper 5.3 Decompiler

3. Clipper 5.3 to 5.3 upgrade problem

4. Mouse and Clipper 5.3 / selling software with 5.3

5. Need help with bad Clipper 5.3 (US) installation disks

6. Help debug clipper 5.3 + blinker 4.10

7. Help in using clipper 5.3.

8. Help with Upgrading clipper from 5.3 to 5.3a and 5.3b

9. Some basic help need with Clipper 5.3

10. NEED HELP - Random exit in clipper 5.3 program !!!

11. Help - clipper 5.3 with pentium II 300/66 Mhz

12. Problems in Clipper 5.3, Please Help!!!!!