ODBC DRIVER FOR CLIPPER DBF/DBT THAT SUPPORTS NTX INDEX FILES
Author Message
 ODBC DRIVER FOR CLIPPER DBF/DBT THAT SUPPORTS NTX INDEX FILES

I am looking for an ODBC driver that supports the clipper ntx index files.
anyone know where can i found it?
regards.
Carlos Robotti

Sun, 25 Apr 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 ODBC DRIVER FOR CLIPPER DBF/DBT THAT SUPPORTS NTX INDEX FILES

Quote:

> I am looking for an ODBC driver that supports the clipper ntx index files.
> anyone know where can i found it?
> regards.
> Carlos Robotti

have no personal knowledge of the product, I just know it exists...

Sun, 25 Apr 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 ODBC DRIVER FOR CLIPPER DBF/DBT THAT SUPPORTS NTX INDEX FILES

Quote:

> Newsgroups: alt.comp.databases.xbase.clipper,alt.privacy.clipper,comp.lang.clipper
> Subject: Re: ODBC DRIVER FOR CLIPPER DBF/DBT THAT SUPPORTS NTX INDEX FILES
> Date: Wed, 06 Nov 1996 15:34:35 -0700

> > I am looking for an ODBC driver that supports the clipper ntx index files.
> > anyone know where can i found it?
> > regards.
> > Carlos Robotti

> have no personal knowledge of the product, I just know it exists...

or QELINK by Intersolv, works with VB or C/C++, and of course ACCESS

Sun, 25 Apr 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. ODBC Driver for Clipper DBF/NTX

2. ODBC driver that supports *.NTX indices?

3. ODBC driver for Clipper - handling ntx files

4. Access 97 linking to DBF,NTX, DBT Files

5. export dbf dbt and ntx files ?

6. ODBC Driver for DBF/NTX

7. ODBC driver for Clipper's dbf file ?

8. dBase III ODBC driver that supports .ntx

9. ODBC for Clipper .dbf/.ntx

10. Visual C - how to access DBF files with NTX index

11. Clipper NTX and Index file size ????

12. Clipper Index (NTX) file format