VO ftp site file list update
Author Message
 VO ftp site file list update

Hi all

Here is a list of the files that can be found at:
 ftp.demon.co.uk/pub/ibmpc/win3/apps/vo

Some of the files have just been uploaded so it might take a day or so before
they appear.

balloons.zip    Help/Hint balloons attached to controls.
calendar.zip    Pop up calendar.
csplash.zip     Splash screen - Shows logo on app start up.
jsbr13.zip      Allows controls to be added to browser cells.
msmbuf.zip      Buffered server
netlibin.zip
netlibus.zip    Network utilities with help file and demo app
tabc_g.zip      Tab control
tabcon.zip      Another tab control
W95fix.zip      Fix for menu{*filter*} problem in Win95
wdbu10e.zip     DBU application written in VO

Enjoy

regards

Trevor
_______________________________________
Trevor Smith
Ashdown Software
Southampton, UK

CIS  101674,305
____________________________________

Fri, 06 Nov 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 VO ftp site file list update

Hi Trevor!

This idea of file list update is great!  Are you the one in charge of that site?  And
could we count on you to give us periodically a list of new files?

If we join our experience and everything, we, VO developpers, will become stronger and
stonger...

--
      \|||||||/
Christiane Lagac

Sat, 07 Nov 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. VO ftp site file list update

2. WWW and FTP site links list Updated

3. VO - Latest uploads to VO ftp site at ftp.demon.co.uk/pub/ibmpc/win3/apps/vo

4. New VO ftp site

5. Clipper / VO FTP site

6. VO ftp or web site????

7. Squeak FTP site established: ftp://ftp.create.ucsb.edu/pub/Smalltalk/Squeak

8. My ftp site (ftp://ftp.iag.net/pub/clipper)

9. Comp.Object FAQ Anonymous FTP Site Update

10. New Comp.Object FAQ Anonymous FTP Site Update

11. Micro Focus updates added to FTP site

12. Comp.Object FAQ Anonymous FTP Site Update