Blinker 3.01
Author Message
 Blinker 3.01

Does anyone have the patch to go from Blinker 3.0 to 3.01?  The guy who
I replaced never sent in the registration card so we never got the
patch.  Thanks.

Sat, 25 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Blinker 3.01

Patrick

Its only available from Blink Inc.
HTH
--
Steve Quinn
BRUTE Computer Services - Australia

http://www.brutecom.com.au

Quote:
> Does anyone have the patch to go from Blinker 3.0 to 3.01?  The guy who
> I replaced never sent in the registration card so we never got the
> patch.  Thanks.

Sat, 25 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Blinker 3.01

Quote:

> Patrick

Tried them, they no longer carry it.
Quote:

> Its only available from Blink Inc.
> HTH
> --
> Steve Quinn
> BRUTE Computer Services - Australia

> http://www.brutecom.com.au

> > Does anyone have the patch to go from Blinker 3.0 to 3.01?  The guy who
> > I replaced never sent in the registration card so we never got the
> > patch.  Thanks.

Sun, 26 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Blinker 3.01

You can still get the patch from 3.0 to 3.3 from their website at
blinkinc.com. I upgraded to 3.3 from 3.2 last week.

Quote:

> Does anyone have the patch to go from Blinker 3.0 to 3.01?  The guy who
> I replaced never sent in the registration card so we never got the
> patch.  Thanks.

Fri, 01 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Blinker 3.01 vs Blinker 3.30

2. NOT POSSIBLE BUY BLINKER 3.01

3. BLINKER 3.01

4. Blinker 3.01 and DOSEMU under Linux

5. Blinker 3.01 patch

6. Wanted Blinker 3.01 patch.

7. Blinker 3.01

8. Blinker 3.01 - clipper 5.2e protected mode

9. Blinker 3.01

10. Clipper 5.2 / Blinker 3.01 and Windows 95

11. Blinker upgrade from ver 3.00 to 3.01

12. Blinker 3.00 -> 3.01