Where they went to ?
Author Message
 Where they went to ?

Guess who are these persons and how they are related to you:

Van Nuys , CA
US, 91411

Van Nuys , CA
US, 91411

www.metaviolet.com

Should we send them copy of Clipper tech questions :-) ?

A ClipperHead

Thu, 07 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Where they went to ?

On Sun, 22 Mar 1998 12:02:07 -0000, "Clipper never dies"

Quote:

>Guess who are these persons and how they are related to you:

If we wish to contact them, it should be in the form of a thank you
for birthing our favorite language!

Quote:

>Van Nuys , CA
>US, 91411

>Van Nuys , CA
>US, 91411
>www.metaviolet.com

Cool logo.

Quote:
>Should we send them copy of Clipper tech questions :-) ?

Not that I wouldn't welcome them here with great fanfare, but I think
that we are doing pretty good here so far.

But, i've got some internals questions for Rich...

--

             WWW  http://www.iag.net/~philb/
      WWW Mirror  http://www.enterconnex.com/oasis/

      I'd rather write code that writes code than write code!

Thu, 07 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Where they went to ?

Quote:
> www.metaviolet.com

Quote:

    "Effective presentation on the Web requires a powerful multidisciplinary
     team. MetaViolet is a collection of talented individuals brought
     together specifically to create effective sites on the Internet."

Which doesn't quite gell with the fact that their opening screen contains
text, but as a graphic, so it isn't readable in a text mode browser (or to
anyone who has a sight disability and so requires text to be just that,
text).

Worrying. :-)

--
Take a look in Hagbard's World: | "Starburst" made to make your mouth water?
http://www.acemake.com/hagbard/ | I don't think so. Agree? Head off over to

Thu, 07 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Where they went to ?

And about the statement that Larry made in response to a
question at the last DevCon in Palm Desert...

Developer:
          Does Nantucket have any plans to go public
          or sellout?...

Larry:
       NO!  We believe that Clipper's future lies with
       our current development team and do want any
       outside intervention.

was not too long after the following DevCon in Orlando
that Clipper became CA-Clipper and 'the current development
team' moved on.

Quote:

--
Insanity is doing what you've always done, then expecting different
results!!

Fri, 08 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Windows Installer - a go/no-go (in)decision

2. Going (Gone) Nuts !!!

3. LOGO-L> go turtle go

4. go turtle go

5. To boldly go where no chicken has gone before: build 829

6. To go or not to go (or rather goto)

7. HELP! turtle goes left when I say go right :(

8. HELP! turtle goes left when I say go right :(

9. Where Scheme should go. Where C is going.

10. Has this group gone quiet, or my news-server gone mad?

11. To GO TO or not to GO TO... who cares?!?

12. ..They GO NATIONAL!.