Clipper RDD/data interface for ACCPAC Accounting (DOS 6.1)
Author Message
 Clipper RDD/data interface for ACCPAC Accounting (DOS 6.1)

Does anyone know if there is anRDD or some other method to directly
interface with CA's ACCPAC accounting software from a clipper app?  I have
been using import/export for a while now, but I need more functionality

Sun, 09 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. RDD for Clipper to access ACCPAC data files

2. AccPac Accounting Interface

3. AccPac Accounting Interface -Reply

4. wanted: DOS Clipper 5.2 SIX-RDD-driver (or serial)

5. Database Interface for ACCPAC -Reply -Reply

6. Database Interface for ACCPAC -Reply

7. Anyone interfacing to Accpac

8. Upgrading to MATLAB 6.1 breaks LabView interface

9. LabVIEW 6.1 crash on Windows 98 while performing data acquisition

10. Wrong data and time for application build in LabVIEW 6.1

11. LabVIEW 6.1 Stand alone data acquisition program

12. Typedef Variant data in LabVIEW 6.1