clipper tools Clipper 5.3
Author Message
 clipper tools Clipper 5.3

I should repair 3 clipper-databases (dbf with cdx-index and dbv-memo).  I
have the CA-Clipper 5.3 from my customer for this purpose. i do not know
clipper. Does anybody know, how this files ca be reaired.  index-rebuild
works well, but the errors are remaining. i think, its a problem with the
dbv-flexfile-memos: in some records the customer gets an error : 650
prozessor stack error  or some other errors. Its not the problem with faster
PCs, this error occurs on every PC, win or DOS, network or not.  The tool
"dbassist 2000" cannot repair this, there i get the same error, prozessor
stack error.

I cannot install the CA-Clipper 5.3 for using the clipper tools, because its
an update an i have no privious clipper.exe installed.

nobody has the source-code of the application, the developer is ...??? (on
the island ..??). I will only repair the damaged files.

Greetings from the south of germany near lake of constanze and  merry
christmas and a happy new year

Peter

Fri, 11 Jun 2004 23:18:51 GMT
 clipper tools Clipper 5.3
hi..

see http://www.the-oasis.net

search programm to fix data base.

:-) JuanReyes

Quote:
> I should repair 3 clipper-databases (dbf with cdx-index and dbv-memo).  I
> have the CA-Clipper 5.3 from my customer for this purpose. i do not know
> clipper. Does anybody know, how this files ca be reaired.  index-rebuild
> works well, but the errors are remaining. i think, its a problem with the
> dbv-flexfile-memos: in some records the customer gets an error : 650
> prozessor stack error  or some other errors. Its not the problem with
faster
> PCs, this error occurs on every PC, win or DOS, network or not.  The tool
> "dbassist 2000" cannot repair this, there i get the same error, prozessor
> stack error.

> I cannot install the CA-Clipper 5.3 for using the clipper tools, because
its
> an update an i have no privious clipper.exe installed.

> nobody has the source-code of the application, the developer is ...??? (on
> the island ..??). I will only repair the damaged files.

> Greetings from the south of germany near lake of constanze and  merry
> christmas and a happy new year

> Peter

Mon, 14 Jun 2004 06:15:04 GMT

1. Clipper Tools 3.0 and Clipper 5.3

2. Clipper 5.3 and Clipper Tools

3. clipper 5.3 & clipper tools v 3.00

4. CA-Clipper 5.3 with CA-Clipper Tools

5. Convert Clipper S87 to Clipper 5.3

6. Clipper and Visual Objects - Porting from Clipper 5.3

7. clipper 5.2e -vs- clipper 5.3

8. Clipper 5.01a->Clipper 5.2 or 5.3

9. reindex in clipper 5.2 & clipper 5.3

10. Clipper Expert (S'87 - Clipper 5.3) needed in Atlanta area

11. Btrieve with Clipper 5.2 & Clipper 5.3