Help for developing C++ database application (Sigh!!!)
Author Message
 Help for developing C++ database application (Sigh!!!)

Codebase is written in ANSI C.
You could use those tools to deal with DBF's.. If you dont mind a DLL, you
could use successware (now called luxent) tools..

--
Gordon Hamm
Voice Data Systems Inc.

Wed, 17 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Developing Database Applications in Smalltalk

2. Newbie developing payroll application...help!

3. LISP hacker wants C++ reference (*sigh*)

4. developing my own relational database

5. Developing Database Apps

6. Developing Databases in Eiffel

7. Developing windows forms applications

8. Developing windows forms applications

9. How to develop multi dll and multi dictionary application

10. "Developing Visual Programming Applications Using Smalltalk"

11. "Developing Clarion for Windows Applications"

12. developing web enabled applications with Labview 6.0