I was wondering...
Author Message
 I was wondering...

I was wondering if anybody could help...

My fiancee and I want to visit her parents before
our wedding.

However, the cheapest trip we can find is still well
beyond our financial means...

If you can offer any help, it would be greatly
appreciated.

Much thanks,

   Clint Patterson
   141-549 6200 McKay Ave
   Burnaby, BC   Canada
   V5H 4L7

Tue, 18 Jan 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 I was wondering...

Quote:

>>I was wondering if anybody could help...

>>My fiancee and I want to visit her parents before
>>our wedding.

>>However, the cheapest trip we can find is still well
>>beyond our financial means...

>>If you can offer any help, it would be greatly
>>appreciated.

>>Much thanks,

>>   Clint Patterson
>>   141-549 6200 McKay Ave
>>   Burnaby, BC   Canada
>>   V5H 4L7

>Have you tried going to a leasing/rental compay.
>If she is {*filter*}worthy then I am sure your problem will be soleved.

I can't find the original message, but I have a response:

1)  Don't get married until you can at least afford to bring your woman to see
her mom.  This won't be the last time she'll want to go and if you are that
broke, marrigage is probably not recommendable.

2)  Move closer to her mom.  Every time it'll be cheaper to visit.

3)  Don't panhandle through the computer.  It's tacky.

Richard Mitchell

Fri, 21 Jan 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Things I am wondering...

2. I am wondering what I am going to do with the following simulation error.

3. I am not deaf, but am I mute?

4. Just wondering

5. Wonders of IBM's REXX compiler

6. I was wondering...