open cdrom door from clipper 
Author Message
 open cdrom door from clipper

is it possible to open the cdrom drive door from clipper dos code. If
yes how??
Please respond
Thank You

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/
Before you buy.



Sun, 12 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT  
 open cdrom door from clipper

Quote:

>is it possible to open the cdrom drive door from clipper dos code. If
>yes how??
>Please respond
>Thank You

Hello,

cdEject() from the Fast library.

Regards,

Ross McKenzie
ValuSoft
(affordable source recovery available)
(Fix1900 utility available)
(custom hardware interfaces)
www.irvis.nl



Sun, 12 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT  
 open cdrom door from clipper

Quote:
> Hello,

> cdEject() from the Fast library.

> Regards,

> Ross McKenzie
> ValuSoft
> (affordable source recovery available)
> (Fix1900 utility available)
> (custom hardware interfaces)
> www.irvis.nl

Thanks for your quick reply.
But please tell me where do i get the Fast library.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.



Mon, 13 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT  
 open cdrom door from clipper

FastLib has functions to access CDRoms & Sound Blaster Cards, there may be
others as well.
No idea where its available these days, now zacs closed.

--
HTH
Steve Quinn
The only cure for insomnia is to get more sleep.
Everybody lies, but it doesn't matter since nobody listens.
I wished the buck stopped here, as I could use a few.

Quote:

> is it possible to open the cdrom drive door from clipper dos code. If
> yes how??
> Please respond
> Thank You

> Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> Before you buy.



Mon, 13 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT  
 open cdrom door from clipper
Hello,
the author is Manu Roibal. His latest product is FastLib 2000 for Windows, a
freeware
lib for Visual Basic ( http://welcome.to/fastlib).

Regards

Klaus



Quote:

> > Hello,

> > cdEject() from the Fast library.

> > Regards,

> > Ross McKenzie
> > ValuSoft
> > (affordable source recovery available)
> > (Fix1900 utility available)
> > (custom hardware interfaces)
> > www.irvis.nl

> Thanks for your quick reply.
> But please tell me where do i get the Fast library.

> Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> Before you buy.



Mon, 13 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT  
 
 [ 5 post ] 

 Relevant Pages 

1. CDROM DOOR LOCKING (TRY 3)

2. How can I slide open a door without using the animator in Cosmoworlds

3. Opening a door in a VRML-world

4. door.sys in clipper???

5. How to open a cdrom ?

6. cdrom.py 1.0 - Linux SCSI CDROM class

7. Clipper ShrWr CDROM

8. Clipper 5.3 Windows Install from CDROM

9. Clipper 5.3 Windows Install from CDROM

10. Clarion Online closes its doors.

11. Single Procedure - Many Doors

12. Back Door Account in Interbase

 

 
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software