Memvar...
Author Message
 Memvar...

Hi,

Is there a mean to save the memvars and its values ? I already
downloaded Dave Pearson's MVL100 (thanks, Dave !) but as I work with
Clipper 5.01, the application sometimes crashes (especially when
quitting it).
I thought to perform a SAVE TO <file>, but how may I examinate it ? When
I open it with an editor, I see the names, but the values, types... are
encrypted.
Any help appreciated !

Thanks,

Philippe

--

Philippe Morchain

See also : http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~lamping/bgevents.htm
    Lista TodoClipper :
http://www.*-*-*.com/
    http://www.*-*-*.com/

Mon, 07 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Memvar...

Quote:

> Is there a mean to save the memvars and its values ? I already downloaded
> Dave Pearson's MVL100 (thanks, Dave !) but as I work with Clipper 5.01,
> the application sometimes crashes (especially when quitting it).  I
> thought to perform a SAVE TO <file>, but how may I examinate it ? When I
> open it with an editor, I see the names, but the values, types... are
> encrypted.  Any help appreciated !

It would be pretty trivial to write a .MEM file lister (chances are one or
more exists on The Oasis). I've posted the source code to a .MEM file
decoder in the past, pop over to DejaNews and search for the Message-ID:

that will give you the code.

--
Take a look in Hagbard's World: |   w3ng - The WWW Norton Guide reader.
http://www.acemake.com/hagbard/ |     eg - Norton Guide reader for Linux.

Mon, 07 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Memvar...
Thanks to all who answered me !
I found READMEM.ZIP on the Oasis !
When I think I'm the first to say "When you look for Clipper stuff, go to the Oasis !" and
this time I didn't listen to me !
Thanks again !

Philippe
--

Philippe Morchain

See also : http://www.stack.nl/~lamping/bgevents.htm
    Lista TodoClipper :  http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Horizon/1132/
    http://www.chez.com/todoclipper

Tue, 08 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. New release of MEMVAR.ZIP (was: MEMVAR.ZIP)

2. Boolean logic in memvar

3. Testing existance of a memvar

4. 5.2e memvar subtraction problem