Corporate E-mail Policy
Author Message
 Corporate E-mail Policy

I am drafting an internal e-mail policy for my company.  Would anyone be
willing to e-mail a copy of your policy that I might use as a guideline?  Or
point me in the right direction on the Net to download similar information?

All information will be held in strict confidence.

Thanks,

Tom Wood

Tue, 08 Sep 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Can viruses use the corporate mail address book?

2. Modula-2 compiler MOCKA: New mail/email/ftp address

3. Mail() Sending Email into the Ether

4. checking for errors after mail() hands email off to SMTP server

5. The email package and KLEZ mails

6. MS-Mail / Internet Mail / CC-Mail

7. Change e-mail / Cambio de e-mail / Changement d'e-mail

8. Windows XP 64-Bit Ed., XP Corporate Ed. with incl. SP1, and XP Slipstream Sp1 Corporate

9. Launching the default email client with a specified email address

10. Email Expert Advice Needed- Problems decoding email from Korea

11. Access Control of Applications in a Corporate Environment

12. Corporate Recruiter seeking developers: NT, JAVA, INTERNET, OO DEVELOPMENT