Sharing two PC's
Author Message
 Sharing two PC's

Hi!!

Somebody help me??

I have Clipper 3.10a and Blinker 4.10, if I'm running my system in Win95
or Win3.11 I have a problem when I have that share my system with two
Pc's, only one PC can open the INDEX FILES but the other PC quit of
system.
If I'm working in NOVELL I don't have problem I can work with two Pc's

Would you understand it??

Anybody can tell me what happend??
I need any configuration for Win3.11 or Win95??

Tkank all .... have a nice time

Tue, 08 Feb 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Sharing clock time of two PC's.

2. Working Win95 - Clipper 3.10a and shared 2 Pc's

3. Ratio between agent's share and consultant's share

4. Ratio between agent's share and consultant's share

5. PC's with two displays

6. FTP between two networked PC's

7. Using two PC's in parallel

8. Round Two, Shared Libraries

9. Modules shared between two apps?

10. Two dictionaries sharing one file

11. Sharing Memory between two seperate Apps

12. Sharing code between two .app files