CLD doesn't work for me anymore :(
Author Message
 CLD doesn't work for me anymore :(

I used to debug my CLIPPER 5.2e programs with CLD.EXE under MS-DOS and
everything's fine.
But when I run it in DOS session under Windows98 beta, it does not work at
all.
Neither the ALTD() function, with CLD.LIB linked into my program, can be
activated.

Does anyone know what happened? or any alternatives?
Please help!!!
Now I have nothing to do with my SWEETY bugs.

---

Wed, 09 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 CLD doesn't work for me anymore :(

(possibly edited):

Quote:
>I used to debug my CLIPPER 5.2e programs with CLD.EXE under MS-DOS and
>everything's fine.
>But when I run it in DOS session under Windows98 beta, it does not work at
>all.

This was posted by Ray some time ago:

"It occurs because you have some Symantec program, like Norton
AntiVirus, installed. They install a driver named SYMEVNT.386
everytime your computer starts and one of it's side effects is to
disable the real mode de{*filter*} of Clipper."

Don

"Politicians are like babies:  They need to be changed regularly
and for the same reason."

Thu, 10 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. path() doesn't work anymore in CW4b2

2. Tkinter and Python 1.5.1: after doesn't work anymore

3. CLD Split-Screen with Prot.Mode doesn'nt work

4. BLT installs but doesn't work, and TkTable doesn't build

5. Doesn't anybody write to paper anymore?

6. FYI: ASP doesn't strip whitespace anymore

7. BLT won't work anymore!

8. VWIN32: MDI won't work anymore!-(

9. CLD debugger won't work on Pentium 450

10. EAI works (or doesn't work) differently under different platforms

11. tkman works/doesn't work [hpux9]

12. match works, don't match doesn't