Euphoria Tape...Try it with a Lover!
Author Message
 Euphoria Tape...Try it with a Lover!

Quote:

>The Euphoria Tape

>Do The Euphoria Tape alone the first time, and then
>with a lover. It's a phenomenon you will feel within
>the first 3 minutes of use -- what you feel the rest of
>the time is unbelievable.

>The Euphoria Tape.

Is this compatable with Clipper 5.3?

Fri, 27 Mar 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Euphoria Tape...Try it with a Lover!

Quote:

>>The Euphoria Tape.

>Is this compatable with Clipper 5.3?

Maybe not, but maybe 32 bit already? I fell the euphoria rising......
Peter Lipp, Dept. Of Applied Information Processing
University of Technology Graz, Austria

http://www.iaik.tu-graz.ac.at

Sat, 28 Mar 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Euphoria Tape...Try it with a Lover!

Quote:

>>The Euphoria Tape
>snip
>Is this compatable with Clipper 5.3?

No, but I believe it is one of the few things that works with Windows
95!

Steve Patenaude
Prince George, BC  Canada

Sat, 28 Mar 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. TAPE TO TAPE PIOCS

2. try gfdg try kuiou try gsdfas try

3. Euphoria language

4. EUPHORIA PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE

5. Euphoria Programming Language

6. euphor13.zip - Euphoria programming language v1.3

7. euphoria... limitations/endorsements wanted

8. Euphoria user group

9. EUPHORIA 1.2b Info Wanted

10. euphor12.zip - Euphoria Programming Language v1.2

11. Ruby vs. Python and Euphoria: sieve benc hmark

12. Ruby vs. Python and Euphoria: sieve benchmark