Looking for JPEG viewer to work with S87
Author Message
 Looking for JPEG viewer to work with S87

Does anyone have or know of a JPEG image viewer that can be called
from or linked into a Clipper S87 application?

Please post here if you have one!

TIA

Tue, 14 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Looking for JPEG viewer to work with S87
Sluggo,

there are some  programs for this purpose running on DOS ( use RUN or
SwpRunCMD(), if you
have Blinker ),  for instance
1. LHWIZ - shows all common graphic formats like JPG, GIF, TIF, PCX, BMP
etc.
2. GDVIEW - handles "more than 400 file formats" in the area of text,
graphics, sound, databases etc.

A good source for DOS programs of that kind is e.g. SIMTEL
 www.simtel.net/simtel.net/msdos.html ) or start at
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Lakes/1401/softlib1.htm
or use a search engine like http://www.google.com

Regards
Klaus

Quote:
> Does anyone have or know of a JPEG image viewer that can be called
> from or linked into a Clipper S87 application?

> Please post here if you have one!

> TIA

Thu, 16 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Looking for JPEG viewer to work with S87
I found several at the Geocities address. Thanks for the info.

Appreciate it,

On Sun, 30 Jul 2000 21:49:29 +0200, "Klaus Wellems"

Quote:

>Sluggo,

>there are some  programs for this purpose running on DOS ( use RUN or
>SwpRunCMD(), if you
>have Blinker ),  for instance
>1. LHWIZ - shows all common graphic formats like JPG, GIF, TIF, PCX, BMP
>etc.
>2. GDVIEW - handles "more than 400 file formats" in the area of text,
>graphics, sound, databases etc.

>A good source for DOS programs of that kind is e.g. SIMTEL
> www.simtel.net/simtel.net/msdos.html ) or start at
>http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Lakes/1401/softlib1.htm
>or use a search engine like http://www.google.com

>Regards
>Klaus

>> Does anyone have or know of a JPEG image viewer that can be called
>> from or linked into a Clipper S87 application?

>> Please post here if you have one!

>> TIA

Sat, 18 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Text File Viewer-Editor for S87

2. Need JPEG Viewer for VW2.0

3. Is there a JPEG viewer library??

4. Annouce: GXV JPEG Image Viewer Version 12

5. JPEG viewer on Mac

6. GIF / JPEG Viewer

7. S87 Work Area Limitations

8. looking for library with these functions (s87)

9. Looking for a copy of S87

10. Library to work with JPEG

11. PIL - cannot get jpeg decoder to work

12. Looking for a synthesizable JPEG coder core