Fern Graphical Lib - Bugs
Author Message
 Fern Graphical Lib - Bugs

Hi ,

  This is the 3* message. I am thinking I am the last lonely user of FGL.

  When using FGL version 3.0 with clipper 5.2e :

  1 - The app ends in an abnormal way , without message. ( Memory Leak ?)

  2 - The app denotes an unusual use of the HD , even when no request to
      the HD is done. The free area is going out , until the program ends
      and no free area is available.

  Is there a fix to this problem ?
  Is there a new version of the Lib ?

   TIA ,

    Jurandir Monteiro

Fri, 22 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Fern Graphical Lib - Bugs

Quote:

>Hi ,

>  This is the 3* message. I am thinking I am the last lonely user of FGL.

>  When using FGL version 3.0 with clipper 5.2e :

>  1 - The app ends in an abnormal way , without message. ( Memory Leak ?)

>  2 - The app denotes an unusual use of the HD , even when no request to
>      the HD is done. The free area is going out , until the program ends
>      and no free area is available.

>  Is there a fix to this problem ?
>  Is there a new version of the Lib ?

>   TIA ,

>    Jurandir Monteiro

Sat, 23 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. fgl - Fern Graphical Library

2. Fern's Graphic Lib questions

3. Fern Graphics Lib

4. choose a graphical lib

5. Fern Graphics Lib vs. Light Lib?

6. BUGS, BUGS, BUGS, BUGS, C4 BUGS

7. bug in LIB VED_AUTOSAVE

8. bug in LIB VED_AUTOSAVE

9. File.lib bug?

10. BUG: Current CVS Build Doesn't Create Cygwin Import Lib

11. Veridx Ada Math Lib Bug?

12. Bug: Python 1.5.2b2, Lib/shutil.py