User guide required for 5.2e
Author Message
 User guide required for 5.2e

Hello all,
            I have recently been asked by my supervisor to check out an
internal compiled training course application which has recently been
giving error messages. Unfortunately, we don't seem to have any
technical info (user guide/ programming guide) on site and I am
wondering if any technical info is available for clipper 5.2e. When the
app fires, it temporarily displays Blinker Version:330.

Thanks in advance

Sun, 21 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 User guide required for 5.2e
Tony

What are the error messages????

--
HTH
Steve Quinn

Life is {*filter*}ly transmitted.
Never take life seriously.  Nobody gets out alive, anyway.
Fire hydrants have H2O on the inside and K9P on the outside.

Quote:
> Hello all,
>             I have recently been asked by my supervisor to check out an
> internal compiled training course application which has recently been
> giving error messages. Unfortunately, we don't seem to have any
> technical info (user guide/ programming guide) on site and I am
> wondering if any technical info is available for clipper 5.2e. When the
> app fires, it temporarily displays Blinker Version:330.

> Thanks in advance

Sun, 21 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Norton Guide for Clipper 5.2e

2. Dummy guide to REXX faq required