Newsgroups: comp.lang.clipper
Sent: Thursday, February 21, 2002 8:39 PM
Subject: Re: XP problems

> Gavin

> I don't have an answer but your problem seems to raise wider issues.
> My understanding of the hype for XP was that they had eliminated
> 'legacy' code. I assumed therefore. that ALL intrinsic DOS
> functionality had been removed. From other letters it appears that
> this may only be partly true. I think it would be well worth
> getting a full rundown on the position, not only for clipperheads.

> Alan

> > Hi all,
> > I "upgraded" from win95 to XP.  Set up the shortcuts to my clipper
> > applications - but the app keeps freezing in full screen mode.  Window
mode
> > seems OK. Am I missing something?
> > Gavin

Sat, 14 Aug 2004 20:21:43 GMT

1. problem at running clipper under Win XP Home

2. OT but slightly urgent: Problems with an Itanium running Windows XP

3. XP install stops CW5.5 from running.Help!!!

4. Programs Run Slower After You Install Windows XP SP-1

5. slow running in XP?

6. Running Clarion on for DOS apps with Windows XP

7. Clipper program run very slow in a XP machine

8. active x made on win95 won't run on win 2000/xp

9. I can't get LabVIEW 6.1 to install properly on a computer running XP.

10. How can you run Logo in XP

11. I can't install LabVIEW 6.1 on a new Dell Machine running XP pro