Clipper Newsgroup and Netscape
Author Message
 Clipper Newsgroup and Netscape

        Does anyone else have problems with this newsgroup using Netscape
Communicator Version 4.04?
        I haven't been able to access any new articles from this and one other
newsgroup in 4-weeks using Netscape.  It seems to work fine with Internet
Explorer.  Kind of upsetting, because I like Netscapes news reader better
than Explorer.

Paul Van House

Fri, 08 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Clipper Newsgroup and Netscape

Quote:

>         Does anyone else have problems with this newsgroup using Netscape
> Communicator Version 4.04?
>         I haven't been able to access any new articles from this and one other
> newsgroup in 4-weeks using Netscape.  It seems to work fine with Internet
> Explorer.  Kind of upsetting, because I like Netscapes news reader better
> than Explorer.

> Paul Van House

Paul,
   I'm using Netscape Communitcator 4.04 downloaded from Netscape's page
(installed
over 4.03 from CD), and I'm not having any problems reading this and
seven other
newsgroups.
   What is the problem that you're having?

     Frank

Fri, 08 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Clipper Newsgroup and Netscape

Quote:

> >         Does anyone else have problems with this newsgroup using
Netscape
> > Communicator Version 4.04?

> Paul,
>    I'm using Netscape Communitcator 4.04 downloaded from Netscape's page
>    What is the problem that you're having?

>      Frank

Netscape is either unable to read the newsgroup, or it's automatically
flagging all items as 'already read'.  I get a 0(zero) in the unread
messages every time I check the newsgroup.  If I download 'all' messages, I
can read them, but it makes it sort of difficult finding the new stuff even
if posts are sorted by date -- it kind of messes the threads up.

Paul VH

Sat, 09 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Clipper Newsgroup and Netscape

Hi all,
   I'm going to take this thread to e-mail as it is off-topic, but if
anyone's
interested, I'll let you know what, if anything, I can figure out...

    Frank

Quote:

> > >         Does anyone else have problems with this newsgroup using
> Netscape
> > > Communicator Version 4.04?

> > Paul,
> >    I'm using Netscape Communitcator 4.04 downloaded from Netscape's page
> >    What is the problem that you're having?

> >      Frank
> Netscape is either unable to read the newsgroup, or it's automatically
> flagging all items as 'already read'.  I get a 0(zero) in the unread
> messages every time I check the newsgroup.  If I download 'all' messages, I
> can read them, but it makes it sort of difficult finding the new stuff even
> if posts are sorted by date -- it kind of messes the threads up.

> Paul VH

Sat, 09 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Netscape Newsgroup

2. selling on newsgroups like clipper

3. Is there any good newsgroup apart from comp.lang.clipper

4. NewsGroup Italiano su Clipper/VisualObjects

5. NewsGroup Italiano su clipper/VisualObjects

6. How about a comp.lang.clipper.xbase++ newsgroup?

7. Purpose of newsgroups RE: Newsgroup with Near Death Experience

8. X-Newsgroups and Newsgroups headers

9. New Clipper...Clipper...Clipper Search Engine

10. Clipper...Clipper...Clipper - Search Engine

11. Clipper...Clipper...Clipper

12. Clipper...Clipper...Clipper