Six 3 driver
Author Message
 Six 3 driver

Does anyone have the six 3.0 driver include file?  I have the library
but my diskette went bad and i am loathe to use the six 2 include file.

Tue, 03 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Six 3 driver
Eric

Six3.ch
-------------------
#ifndef SIX3
#define SIX3
#endif

--
HTH
Steve Quinn

Quote:
> Does anyone have the six 3.0 driver include file?  I have the library
> but my diskette went bad and i am loathe to use the six 2 include file.

Wed, 04 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Six 3 driver
actually, after looking closer, i need the sixcdx.ch file.  i am now
successfully running with aht file and the obsolete.ch file from the
six2 lib.  is is possible for you to send me the include files for
six3?  don't know if they are different, but hate to take the chance
Quote:

> Eric

> Six3.ch
> -------------------
> #ifndef SIX3
> #define SIX3
> #endif

> --
> HTH
> Steve Quinn
> The only cure for insomnia is to get more sleep.
> Everybody lies, but it doesn't matter since nobody listens.
> I wished the buck stopped here, as I could use a few.

> > Does anyone have the six 3.0 driver include file?  I have the library
> > but my diskette went bad and i am loathe to use the six 2 include file.

Fri, 06 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. wanted: DOS Clipper 5.2 SIX-RDD-driver (or serial)

2. hiper-six rdd driver

3. Six RDD driver lastest version

4. ODBC driver for Successware Six Driver

5. Ca Tools and Six Driver

6. SIx Driver RDD

7. Reindex with Six Driver

8. SIX Driver Set Scope