BLINKER 5.1 + CLIPPER 5.3
Author Message
 BLINKER 5.1 + CLIPPER 5.3

Which is setting for the best performance memory in windows 98?

I have always 5300 error and use lnk and rmk files of this linker example.

Thanks

Sat, 06 Sep 2003 05:45:16 GMT
 BLINKER 5.1 + CLIPPER 5.3
G.D.F.

If you posted a copy of the link script your currently using here, maybe we
could help.

--
HTH
Steve Quinn

Quote:
> Which is setting for the best performance memory in windows 98?

> I have always 5300 error and use lnk and rmk files of this linker example.

> Thanks

Sat, 06 Sep 2003 17:53:41 GMT

1. Urgent need Clipper version 5 (or 5.1 or 5.3)

2. GPF w/ Clipper 5.3b and Blinker 5.1

3. Clipper 5.3b/Blinker 5.1 and Windows

4. Clipper 5.3b - Blinker 5.1 - Windows NT

5. Problems using Clipper 5.3b + Blinker 5.1

6. Clipper 5.3b + Workbench + Blinker 5.1 on Win2K SP2

7. Want to buy Clipper 5.3 and latest Blinker...

8. Clipper 5.3 and Blinker and memory

9. Help debug clipper 5.3 + blinker 4.10

10. Frage: Parameter für CLIPPER 5.3 und BLINKER 5.x

11. Upgrade Blinker version Clipper 5.3

12. Debugging with Windows 95, Blinker 4.0 and Clipper 5.3