Clipper Summer'87 cpu load 100%
Author Message
 Clipper Summer'87 cpu load 100%

Hi!.
In this time used the programs in some system under windows in the net
and I not have the problem for memory or other.
I have one problem cpu load 100%.
I read the other message for resolve the problem in clipper 5.xx but in
the summer '87 not have the solution or in this moment for this.

Someone can help me?

Thank's

Tue, 05 Jul 2005 19:45:06 GMT
 Clipper Summer'87 cpu load 100%
Aaron  -  eh, Pete,

Quote:
>    Strtran ("www{papadelta{co{uk/clipper/nice_11{zip", "{", ".")

Could you recommend a good Clipper linkable socket library to send the
output of that line to for downloading the file? <vbg>

Klas

-------
klas dot engwall at engwall dot com

Thu, 07 Jul 2005 06:29:45 GMT
 Clipper Summer'87 cpu load 100%

Quote:
> Aaron  -  eh, Pete,

> >    Strtran ("www{papadelta{co{uk/clipper/nice_11{zip", "{", ".")

> Could you recommend a good Clipper linkable socket library to send the
> output of that line to for downloading the file? <vbg>

10: I'm working on it
20: it will soon be available from the same site
30: goto 10

Pete - err, Aaron  <even-bigger-g>
--
        "We have not inherited the earth from our ancestors,
         we have borrowed it from our descendants."

Thu, 07 Jul 2005 20:30:32 GMT
 Clipper Summer'87 cpu load 100%

Quote:
>> >    Strtran ("www{papadelta{co{uk/clipper/nice_11{zip", "{", ".")

>> Could you recommend a good Clipper linkable socket library to send the
>> output of that line to for downloading the file? <vbg>

>10: I'm working on it
>20: it will soon be available from the same site
>30: goto 10

>Pete - err, Aaron  <even-bigger-g>

10 OK, I'll wait for that
20 FT_IAmIdle()
30 goto 10

<xbg>

Klas

-------
klas dot engwall at engwall dot com

Fri, 08 Jul 2005 06:41:00 GMT
 Clipper Summer'87 cpu load 100%

Quote:

>>> Could you recommend a good Clipper linkable socket library to send the
>>> output of that line to for downloading the file? <vbg>

>>10: I'm working on it
>>20: it will soon be available from the same site
>>30: goto 10

>>Pete - err, Aaron  <even-bigger-g>

>10 OK, I'll wait for that
>20 FT_IAmIdle()

  25 put out the garbage...

Quote:
>30 goto 10

><xbg>

>Klas

<coy little grin>

Regards,

Ross McKenzie
ValuSoft
Melbourne Australia

Fri, 08 Jul 2005 06:49:25 GMT

1. 100% CPU load on ntvdm when using clipper apps on XP

2. Clipper Summer'87

3. Looking for Books For Clipper Summer '87

4. Clipper rookie using Summer '87, PLink86 and Blinker 1.11

5. DBU for clipper summer'87

6. Clipper Summer '87 - functions bom() / eom()

7. Clipper rookie using Summer '87, PLink86 and Blinker 1.11

8. Clipper Summer '87 & y2k

9. I need Clipper summer '87 Language reference

10. Clipper Summer '87 Decompiler

11. SetCursor() Clipper Summer '87

12. Clipper rookie using Summer '87, PLink86 and Blinker 1.11