5.2e debugger/Win95
Author Message
 5.2e debugger/Win95

Hi there,

I'm looking for an answer to the following problem :

Used OS : Windows 95
Clipper : 5.2e

I work in a DOS box to edit, compile, link and run my programs.
Everything works fine so far.
The command CLD START.EXE doesn't work, ALT-D does nothing.
When i reboot directly to DOS the same command performs as expected.
Who has the solution ? Thanx in advance !

Greetings from the Netherlands,

Bruno van der Hoek

Sun, 05 Sep 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 5.2e debugger/Win95

I'm using the same environment with no problems. I have to link the
application with the library c4wdbg.lib (using Blinker). Perhaps this
would help you as well.

Quote:

>Hi there,

>I'm looking for an answer to the following problem :

>Used OS : Windows 95
>Clipper : 5.2e

>I work in a DOS box to edit, compile, link and run my programs.
>Everything works fine so far.
>The command CLD START.EXE doesn't work, ALT-D does nothing.
>When i reboot directly to DOS the same command performs as expected.
>Who has the solution ? Thanx in advance !

>Greetings from the Netherlands,

>Bruno van der Hoek

Sun, 05 Sep 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 5.2e debugger/Win95

Maybe you are using Norton Utilities for Win95 version 2 ?

Quote:
> I'm using the same environment with no problems. I have to link the
> application with the library c4wdbg.lib (using Blinker). Perhaps this
> would help you as well.

> >Hi there,

> >I'm looking for an answer to the following problem :

> >Used OS : Windows 95
> >Clipper : 5.2e

> >I work in a DOS box to edit, compile, link and run my programs.
> >Everything works fine so far.
> >The command CLD START.EXE doesn't work, ALT-D does nothing.
> >When i reboot directly to DOS the same command performs as expected.
> >Who has the solution ? Thanx in advance !

> >Greetings from the Netherlands,

> >Bruno van der Hoek

Mon, 06 Sep 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Clipper 5.2e Debugger under Win95

2. Clipper 5.2E Debugger & Win95

3. Clipper debugger 5.2e won't work with Win95

4. HELP: Clipper 5.2e debugger very slow to appear under W2KPro

5. Clipper 5.2e debugger, Blinker6.0

6. DOS Error 55 using 5.2e/exospace/Win95 workstations/NT 4.0 server

7. CLIPPER 5.2e under Win95 - DOS Error 55

8. clipper 5.2e win95 dosbox printing

9. Win95 Freeze up with Clipper 5.2e

10. Win95, NT 4.0 Server, Clipper 5.2e - NEED HELP - URGENT

11. Clipper 5.2e apps and Win 3.11 / Win95

12. Clipper 5.2E under Win95