real time dispaly of time.
Author Message
 real time dispaly of time.

Hello,

Can anybody help me in displaying the time in running format using
clipper 5.01 and rtlink .

Thanks in advance,

Mahesh Kumar.V

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sun, 06 Jul 2003 23:52:42 GMT
 real time dispaly of time.
Hi
There is showtime() function in ca-tools
Regards
Alexis Gaitanis

Quote:
> Hello,

> Can anybody help me in displaying the time in running format using
> clipper 5.01 and rtlink .

> Thanks in advance,

> Mahesh Kumar.V

> Sent via Deja.com
> http://www.deja.com/

Thu, 10 Jul 2003 01:59:40 GMT

1. Time to REAL & REAL to time

2. Help!: problem with fast timing for real-time application on PC

3. Help!: problem with fast timing for real-time application on PC

4. DOS compressed date/time into real date/time

5. real time, time series display

6. Bug in time.c (was Time.times problems)

7. time and scheduling (was: bug report: [ #447945 ] time.time() is not non-decreasing)

8. time zones, daylight saving time, and universal time

9. White Pages again (for real, this time)

10. Real-Time Embedded OS Device Drivers for LAN/WAN Devices

11. APL2 for use with GPS / real time

12. Use of APL in real-time applications