URGENT URGENT URGENT
Author Message
 URGENT URGENT URGENT

Quote:

> IT' POSSIBLE RUN A DOS PROGRAM (EXE OR BAT) WITH CLIPPER SUMMER '87  IF YES
> HOW I CAN DO IT?

cCommand = 'Some.exe' // 'Some.bat'

RUN &cCommand.

BUT, you may have to use some swapping tools to get enough memory
to run. Depends on what you want to run.  ex. Dr SwitchAse

 Don't press REPLY mail -- your mail will end up in the

Wed, 17 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 URGENT URGENT URGENT

Quote:
>IT' POSSIBLE RUN A DOS PROGRAM (EXE OR BAT) WITH CLIPPER SUMMER '87  IF YES
>HOW I CAN DO IT?

If you link with Blinker you can use the SWPRUNCMD() function to run
external programs. I have done this with Clipper s87
--
David C.M. Llewellyn
Elmtree Technics Computer Consultancy

Thu, 18 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. URGENT-help needed-URGENT

2. Urgent Urgent I am stuck with this problem

3. !!! URGENT !!! search for CAD-software !!! URGENT !!!

4. URGENT! VISUALWORKS/RDBMS GURU

5. Smalltalk lead Developer-Urgent Full time position-USA-Indian MNC

6. Smalltalk programmer - urgent Midwest

7. help me urgent please

8. URGENT-Visual Age Smalltalk-Required

9. URGENT NEED FOR SEVERAL SMALLTALK DEVELOPERS EUROPE - 1 yr to 7+ yrs FULL TIME ONLY

10. Urgent Request!

11. Urgent - APL expertise required in Ireland

12. URGENT: Shell scripting question