Oasis
Author Message
 Oasis

Hello

i saw that many time people mention oasis obj files.
what they supose to do and where i can find them.

thanks sorin

Thu, 07 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Oasis

On Sun, 22 Mar 1998 22:34:10 +0200, Sorin Herscu

Quote:
>Hello

>i saw that many time people mention oasis obj files.
>what they supose to do and where i can find them.

From Phil Barnett's address block:

Quote:
>                   WWW      http://www.iag.net/~philb/
>            WWW Mirror      http://www.enterconnex.com/oasis/
>            FTP Site        ftp://ftp.iag.net/pub/clipper

Don

"RAM DISK is * NOT * an installation procedure!"

Thu, 07 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Oasis

On Sun, 22 Mar 1998 22:34:10 +0200, Sorin Herscu

Quote:

>Hello

>i saw that many time people mention oasis obj files.
>what they supose to do and where i can find them.

>thanks sorin

Hi Sorin,

OASIS is the best Clipper related site all over the web. I would like
to say if you don't find a OBJ that fixes a problem or makes work
easier to you on the OASIS, it does not exist.

To find the OASIS just look at one of Phil Barnetts posts in this NG
to get the URL.

regards
S?ren

Fri, 08 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Oasis

Hi

Quote:
>Hello

>i saw that many time people mention oasis obj files.
>what they supose to do and where i can find them.

Phil Barnett's Oasis site is the best Clipper file site. Try
http://www.iag.net/~philb.

You should also visit Clipper..Clipper...Clipper at
http://www.cch.com.my/cch/clipper

Quote:

>thanks sorin

Sat, 09 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. The Oasis moves to new server.

2. The Oasis

3. Oasis is down ?

4. Oasis Site rebuild

5. The Oasis has moved.

6. The Oasis is down.

7. The Oasis FTP, HTTP Sites

8. The Oasis FTP site.

9. The Oasis gets a mirror site.

10. Oasis ftp-Server down?

11. The Oasis is down due to network outage.

12. More the-oasis.net stats.