reader-converter
Author Message
 reader-converter

DBU.EXE is part of the Clipper-Package.
Open the DBF (F2) and Copy (F6) as "Delimited"

greetings,
Frank

GRASSO Tiberio schrieb:

Quote:
> hi all,
> I have files with extension .dbf, .dbt, .ntx. I
> need to convert them into ascii tables.
> Do you know any free converter for them
> thanks

> --
> Tiberio Grasso

Mon, 01 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 reader-converter
hi all,
I have files with extension .dbf, .dbt, .ntx. I
need to convert them into ascii tables.
Do you know any free converter for them
thanks

--
Tiberio Grasso

Mon, 01 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 reader-converter
Tiberio

If you don't have DBU try opening the files in ACCESS.

--
HTH
Steve Quinn

Quote:
> hi all,
> I have files with extension .dbf, .dbt, .ntx. I
> need to convert them into ascii tables.
> Do you know any free converter for them
> thanks

> --
> Tiberio Grasso

Tue, 02 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 reader-converter
You can try some Spreadsheet like Excel, Lotus, ...
They do a good job with DBFs

Luiz - Sao Paulo - Brazil

Fri, 05 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 reader-converter
On Mon, 17 Jan 2000 08:21:38 -0200, "Luiz Carlos Favareto Junior"

Quote:

>You can try some Spreadsheet like Excel, Lotus, ...
>They do a good job with DBFs

>Luiz - Sao Paulo - Brazil

Hello Luiz,

I did not see the original message, but I think using Excel is not
good advice.

Recently we were sent a dbf file with confidental information removed
by the client as part of a huge Y2K repair contract. We were OK about
this measure except that he did not tell us that he used Excel and
inadvertantly changed one date field to be C, 17 and another C,1 field
to be C,16....we lost a week's work before of this innocent or was it
ignorant sabotage.

M{*filter*}of the story...always use the correct tool!

Regards,

Ross McKenzie
ValuSoft
(affordable source recovery available)
(Fix1900 utility available)
www.irvis.nl

Fri, 05 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. VRML-Readers and Converters

2. RSS Feed Reader written in VW

3. COM and Acrobat Reader

4. Assembler H manual via book reader?

5. Bookmanager Library Reader for Windows bug?

6. 2540 card reader timing

7. testing reader (sorry)

8. Reader's Poll

9. Text Reader in SPANISH language