Fivewin support?
Author Message
 Fivewin support?

I've been asked to maintain a system in FiveWin. Where is the best tech
support on that? Should we upgrade from version 1.92?

Thanks,

Patrick

  Patrick O'Beirne B.Sc. M.A. FICS.  Software consultant
  Sign up for our free newsletter on the Euro and I.S. at
  http://www.*-*-*.com/

 Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/
 Before you buy.

Sat, 11 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Fivewin support?
Patrick,

go to www.fivetech.com and you'll find reference to the newsgroup for
support.

You should upgrade to v1.95 at least.

Best Regards,

Rene.

Sat, 11 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Fivewin support in OZ (or lack thereof)

2. FiveWin free news and tech support server

3. Boston, MA - Technical Support Analysts - PC/Network Support - Financial Services

4. Boston, MA - Technical Support Analysts - PC/Network Support - Financial Services

5. Boston, MA - Technical Support Analysts - PC/Network Support - Financial Services

6. FiveWin++ JPG,JIF,GIF,BMP,DIB,RLE,TGA,PCX support ready!

7. TBROWSE & FIVEWIN, FIVEWIN 32 bit ever?

8. quickbooks interface from fivewin or standalone

9. fivewin.lnk

10. FiveWin.info update