Clipper 5.2e patch
Author Message
 Clipper 5.2e patch

Quote:

>A few days ago someone gave the address to obtain the 5.2e patch.

>I missed it - could that kind sole provide the info again?

ftp.cai.com will get you the files intact.

Cheers!
4/13/95

***

Mon, 29 Sep 1997 03:00:00 GMT
 Clipper 5.2e patch

: >
: >A few days ago someone gave the address to obtain the 5.2e patch.
: >
: >I missed it - could that kind sole provide the info again?
: >

: ftp.cai.com will get you the files intact.

I couldn't get it on ftp.cai.com - try mf.cai.com in directory
\CAproducts\Clipper.

Regards,

Adam Oellermann

Fri, 10 Oct 1997 03:00:00 GMT
 Clipper 5.2e patch

Quote:

>: >
>: >A few days ago someone gave the address to obtain the 5.2e patch.
>: >
>: >I missed it - could that kind sole provide the info again?
>: >
>: ftp.cai.com will get you the files intact.
>I couldn't get it on ftp.cai.com - try mf.cai.com in directory
>\CAproducts\Clipper.

If there is sufficient interest on the net on getting the international
version of 5.2e patch (because I myself got constantly timed out before
I finally successfully downloaded the 52ein.exe). I could post it to
this newsgroup via about say 30 uuencoded files.

Wed, 15 Oct 1997 03:00:00 GMT
 Clipper 5.2e patch

Quote:

>If there is sufficient interest on the net on getting the international
>version of 5.2e patch (because I myself got constantly timed out before
>I finally successfully downloaded the 52ein.exe). I could post it to
>this newsgroup via about say 30 uuencoded files.

PLEASE don't post binaries here!  Try one of the other Clipper ftp
sites.  Thanks!

Larry
L. M. Rappaport & Associates, Inc.       Voice +1.603.237.8400
P. O. Box 158                            Fax   +1.603.237.8430
Colebrook, NH 03576                      CIS   72427,2567

Thu, 16 Oct 1997 03:00:00 GMT
 Clipper 5.2e patch
I too had a problem FTP'ing it from CA's site ... when I was using
Netscape's FTP feature!  But, as suggested by several other one-time
equally frustrated users, I used a different FTP programme (WS-FTP)
and got in and completed the download the first time around, after
taking the precaution of increasing the Time-Out setting
significantly, and the retries, too.

Hope it helps! -

Thu, 16 Oct 1997 03:00:00 GMT
 Clipper 5.2e patch

"
">If there is sufficient interest on the net on getting the international
">version of 5.2e patch (because I myself got constantly timed out before
">I finally successfully downloaded the 52ein.exe). I could post it to
">this newsgroup via about say 30 uuencoded files.
"
"PLEASE don't post binaries here!  Try one of the other Clipper ftp
"sites.  Thanks!

..or one of the Clipper WWW sites like Marks Schumann's or my site !
Grts, Remco

--
REMCO W. BROEKHOFF

www     : Junior's Clippin' Pages (Home for the CA-Clipper user...)
url     : http://www.xs4all.nl/~junior/index.html
server  : remark.xs4all.nl (194.109.13.196)

Fri, 17 Oct 1997 03:00:00 GMT

1. Problems installing Clipper 5.2e patch & HiperSix

2. clipper 5.2e patch

3. DBU & Clipper 5.2e patch

4. Clipper 5.2e patch

5. patch for Clipper 5.2e

6. Clipper 5.2d to 5.2e patch German version

7. Patch of German Clipper 5.2c to 5.2e nedded

8. Clipper 5.2e Upgrade Patch ...

9. Clipper...Clipper...Clipper - 5.3b Patch

10. Clipper DLL's using Clipper 5.2e and Blinker 5.10

11. Clipper 5.2e --> Clipper 5.3b

12. clipper 5.2e -vs- clipper 5.3