source code lost, please help
Author Message
 source code lost, please help

I have exe file compiled in clipper summer 87, size 305K, does any one have
disambler / decompiler for  clipper. please help me my source code are lost.

Mahendra

Fri, 12 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT

http://www.*-*-*.com/ - Valkyrie the decompiler

--
HTH
Steve Quinn

Life is {*filter*}ly transmitted.
Never take life seriously.  Nobody gets out alive, anyway.
Fire hydrants have H2O on the inside and K9P on the outside.

Quote:
> I have exe file compiled in clipper summer 87, size 305K, does any one
have
> disambler / decompiler for  clipper. please help me my source code are
lost.

> Mahendra

Fri, 12 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 source code lost, please help
Try out the reclip87.zip in Oasis, as referenced by Oasis,
this appears to be a S'87 decompiler. Not Tested.
Should be good enough for you.
Richard J Cecil Miller (Richy)
Cater-Pillar Software - India

> I have exe file compiled in clipper summer 87, size 305K,
does any one have
> disambler / decompiler for  clipper. please help me my

source code are lost.
Quote:

> Mahendra

Sat, 13 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. LOST SOURCE CODE IN CLIPPER : HELP HELP HELP !!!!!

2. Help Lost Source Code

3. Need help with source code lost

4. File transfer source code needed urgently. Please help

5. Source code lost in VW 2.0 ...

6. I lose my source code

7. Lost source code !

8. Lost Sources Code

9. **req** need to regenerate lost source code

10. Lost Lib files - lost source

11. help, lost source!!!!!!!!!

12. Still Lost, Please HELP..