Where Do I can DOWNLOAD the Clipper 5.x Libaray / Program Sample
Author Message
 Where Do I can DOWNLOAD the Clipper 5.x Libaray / Program Sample

Hi Every-Body:

Thanks for All !!
(O.O)

Sun, 15 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Where Do I can DOWNLOAD the Clipper 5.x Libaray / Program Sample

On Wed, 29 Apr 1998 00:34:11 +0800, "Andy Bun"

Quote:
>I am Andy Bun, and I want to find some Clipper 5.x Library / Program Sample to improve my experience in the Clipper Program. So, I am very, very, very nessceary  them. Please Send me the link, or send them to me.....   andybun+AEA-netvigator.com

Andy,

Have a look at:
                Oasis WWW                       http://www.iag.net/~philb/
                Oasis WWW Mirror        http://www.enterconnex.com/oasis/
        FTP Site                        ftp://ftp.iag.net/pub/clipper

Don

"If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried."

Sun, 15 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Sample Program s migration from CA-Clipper to Xbase++

2. Does anyone have a sample Graphic mode program for Clipper 5.3

3. Excel Charting Samples for downloading

4. python and shared libaray

5. Clipper 5.3 Sample code?

6. Fonts from Clipper: can it be done?

7. Real Classes in Clipper, -prolonged- Explanation/Samples - clpcls.zip [01/01]

8. Doing a Clipper-installer, create GRP and INI

9. CA Cans VO ?

10. It's not bad canned meat...

11. It's not bad canned meat...

12. It's not bad canned meat...