CA ftp site (CA-Clipper, CA-dBFast.. dirs available)
Author Message
 CA ftp site (CA-Clipper, CA-dBFast.. dirs available)

CA ftp site (CA-Clipper, CA-dBFast.. dirs available)

Just wanted to let everyone know that CA's ftp site
is working fine now. Clipper, dBFast.. directories
were restored back to normal.

Armando

Fri, 23 Apr 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 CA ftp site (CA-Clipper, CA-dBFast.. dirs available)

Quote:
>CA ftp site (CA-Clipper, CA-dBFast.. dirs available)

>Just wanted to let everyone know that CA's ftp site
>is working fine now. Clipper, dBFast.. directories
>were restored back to normal.

Oh, my God! What does this mean?

I suppose they are going to have to support all those languages again.

Gasp!

;)

---

                       WWW  http://www.iag.net/~philb/
                  FTP Site  ftp://ftp.iag.net/pub/clipper

Sat, 24 Apr 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 CA ftp site (CA-Clipper, CA-dBFast.. dirs available)

: Oh, my God! What does this mean?

: I suppose they are going to have to support all those languages again.

: Gasp!

Is this a note of sarcasm I detect?  And if so, at whom is it directed?

--

English Language Programs
University of Pensylvania

Sat, 24 Apr 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 CA ftp site (CA-Clipper, CA-dBFast.. dirs available)

Quote:

>I suppose they are going to have to support all those languages again.
>Gasp!
>;)

I suppose so ;-)

Armando

Sat, 24 Apr 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 CA ftp site (CA-Clipper, CA-dBFast.. dirs available)

Quote:

> : Oh, my God! What does this mean?

> : I suppose they are going to have to support all those languages again.

> : Gasp!

> Is this a note of sarcasm I detect?  And if so, at whom is it directed?

I am guessing that it was not directed to Nantucket but to the one who
bought Nantucket whose name I forgot.

--
** Andi Jahja ******************************************************
** http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/4231/index.html **********

Sun, 25 Apr 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Testing network prgs in CA-Clipper / CA-dBFast

2. CA Commitment To CA-Clipper And CA-VO - A Quote From clcvo

3. >CA-dBFast 3.0 or CA-dBFast95

4. CA-VO or CA-dBFast storing large binary objects

5. CA-Clipper 5.3 with CA-Clipper Tools

6. CA-Clipper Web/ftp site

7. CA clipper -> CA VO 2.5

8. CA-Tools III with CA-Clipper v5.3b

9. !CA-VO True 32-bit CA-Clipper for Windows

10. Problem in multimdia software development with CA-Clipper / CA-VO

11. CA-dBFast Users Web Site! (NEW)

12. CA-dBFast USers Web Site!