We need your help to find some links, documents, sources codes and with the EMAg
Author Message
 We need your help to find some links, documents, sources codes and with the EMAg

On Fri, 11 Jun 1999 10:31:40 -0300, "Frdrick Giasson"

Quote:

>Hello,

>    We want to expand this information base and to improve our document
>libraries,  our links and our newsgroup section. We would like your help
>to achieve this. With you, we will be helping a lot of the world's
>coders. Our goal is to help you develop cutting edge applications, by
>providing the resources you need so you will never give up.  (
> http://www.*-*-*.com/ )

Hmmm, Deca = 10  Tomb = place where dead people reside.

So, you have a place where 10 dead people reside.

I'm not so sure that's a great name selection. ;)

--

        Oasis WWW   http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~philb/
         FTP Site  ftp://ftp.iag.net/pub/clipper

      The game will never end. For the game is
        life itself, and life is Who We Are.

Wed, 28 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Find Forth source (was: 8031 Forth Source Code Needed)

2. help finding source code

3. Need help finding Python/TKinter Link Checker

4. Need help finding source of ERROR during delete...

5. Need help finding tr.lib code

6. Need help linking Ada code to Fortran on VAX/VMS

7. Help: Need to find Fortran 90 code

8. Documenting S'87 source code

9. Source code documenting

10. Tool to reformat and document source code

11. Documenting functional source code

12. Help needed: program that prints out its source code when RUN