VO: output buffer overflow:52600 ??
Author Message
 VO: output buffer overflow:52600 ??

Hello VO programmers,

CA-VO 1.0c-2 is working very well here but...

Sat, 22 May 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 VO: output buffer overflow:52600 ??

Quote:

> Hello VO programmers,

> CA-VO 1.0c-2 is working very well here but...

Hello VO programmers,

CA-VO 1.0c-2 is working very well here but...

Sat, 22 May 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 VO: output buffer overflow:52600 ??

Quote:

> > Hello VO programmers,

> > CA-VO 1.0c-2 is working very well here but...
> Hello VO programmers,

> CA-VO 1.0c-2 is working very well here but...

Hello VO programmers,

CA-VO 1.0c-2 is working very well here but I got an "output buffer
overflow:52600" error in the INIT method of one of my DataBrowsers. How
can I resolve this? Which limits (compile time and run time) exist for
DataBrowsers? How about this problem and VO2 ?

Solution: I deleted some columns of the DataBrowser and the problem went
away (I was using the auto-layout). But and if I needed all the columns,
what could I do?

Regards,
Johel

Sat, 22 May 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. VO 1.0c Output buffer overflow error?

2. VO1.c output buffer overflow

3. Help! Buffer overflow on output

4. rxvt + python problem: script output buffered and interactive output missing

5. CD 3.1 "Buffer Overflow" in report

6. Clipper 5.01 C3002 Input Buffer Overflow error

7. Serial-Buffer overflow without too much incoming data or bursts on the line

8. serial port buffer receive overflow????

9. Q: overflow error at AI Buffer Read

10. buffer overflows

11. want to understand code for buffer overflows

12. Urg,ent, keyboard buffer overflow