How to receive news:comp.lang.clipper via email?
Author Message
 How to receive news:comp.lang.clipper via email?

Hi Andi,

I couldn't find Patrick's post, however ........

Quote:

> >Is there a way of reading this group via email?

If you register as a user with http://www.*-*-*.com/ (free), "subscribe"
to the forum comp.lang.clipper, then edit _that_ forum preferences,
under email format, the following:

"Individual email msgs

The individual email msgs format sends each message from your forum to
you in a separate email message."

I haven't tried it, but Patrick may want to give it a try.

Pedro

Quote:

> >TIA,

> >Patrick O'Beirne

> Patrick,

> I have never heard this kind of service.

> Perhaps I may offer you a 'digest' of my own archieve ?
> Just let me know the period/month you preferred.
> --
> Andi Jahja <see headers for my e-address>

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/
Before you buy.

Sun, 22 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 How to receive news:comp.lang.clipper via email?

Quote:

>Is there a way of reading this group via email?

>TIA,

>Patrick O'Beirne

Patrick,

I have never heard this kind of service.

Perhaps I may offer you a 'digest' of my own archieve ?
Just let me know the period/month you preferred.
--
Andi Jahja <see headers for my e-address>

Mon, 23 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 How to receive news:comp.lang.clipper via email?

Quote:

> >Is there a way of reading this group via email?

> >TIA,

> >Patrick O'Beirne

Patrick,

Check out http://www.my-deja.com and in the forums options you can set
it up to receive notifications by e-mail, including headers and text.

HTH,
Amilcar A. Camargo
Sand, S. A.
Guatemala, C. A.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Mon, 23 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 How to receive news:comp.lang.clipper via email?

Quote:

> Check out http://www.my-deja.com and in the

forums options you can set

Thanks to ALL who replied!  I had deleted my post
because I had found an original reply by Dirk
Lesko that I had not seen at first.

I must set up a link from my website to the deja
version of comp.lang.clipper someday.

Thank you,

Patrick

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Mon, 23 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 How to receive news:comp.lang.clipper via email?
Just be aware that if you're having posts forwarded to you via email from My
Deja, that you're constantly going to be a week behind. Today is April 12 and
I just got your post. If you have a fast enough connection to read
comp.lang.clipper (or any other newsgroup for that matter) directly from the
web (I don't so I put up with the one-week time warp), only then will you be
current.

Quote:

> Date:          Thu, 06 Apr 2000 07:33:01 GMT

> > Check out http://www.my-deja.com and in the forums options you can set

> Thanks to ALL who replied!  I had deleted my post because I had found an
> original reply by Dirk Lesko that I had not seen at first.
> I must set up a link from my website to the deja  version of comp.lang.clipper
> someday.
> Thank you,
> Patrick

This message is in response to one received thru Deja.Com's Usenet-by-
Email service, which runs anywhere from 2 days to a week or more behind.
So if I'm echoing an answer that has already been given, please overlook
it. ALSO: I receive posts from 54 Usenet newsgroups here and do a mass
delete before even beginning to read them; if you want to make SURE you
get your message to me, please respond to my reply-to address of

 Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
 Before you buy.

Sun, 29 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to receive comp.lang.clipper by email?

2. comp.lang.tcl postings via email?

3. Get Smalltalk News Updates Via Email

4. Get Smalltalk News Updates Via Email

5. Query - Verilog news groups via email

6. Receiving comp.lang.python.announce

7. Email via Clipper - any functions out there?

8. Posting personal email to comp.lang.apl

9. email list of comp.lang.forth?

10. email access to comp.lang.forth?

11. Fw: The public email gateway for Comp.lang.forth is neat

12. The public email gateway for Comp.lang.forth is neat