looking for flowcharting software
Author Message
 looking for flowcharting software

I am looking for shareware or freeware flowcharting software for s87/5.2
clipper.  Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/
Before you buy.

Mon, 03 Feb 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 looking for flowcharting software

Quote:

>I am looking for shareware or freeware flowcharting software for s87/5.2
>clipper.  Any suggestions?

>Thanks.

SNAP handles S87 very well. Free.

SNAP502 handles 5.2 not so well but may be better than nothing. Free.

You may also like to check out Phil Barnett's free Click! software for
both.

Regards,

Ross McKenzie
ValuSoft
(affordable source recovery available)
(Fix1900 utility available)
(custom hardware interfaces)
www.irvis.nl

Tue, 04 Feb 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Q. Flowchart/Diagram software?

2. Free flowchart software without limitations.

3. Wanted: Flowchart software for Xwindows

4. Looking for a free/shareware flowchart program

5. Cole Software is Looking for an Assembler Programmer

6. looking for ASSEMBLER software

7. Looking for former Onyx Software Employees

8. Looking for former Onyx Software Employees

9. Looking for Technician Scheduling software

10. Looking for Software Written in Clarion.

11. Looking for Clarion Software.

12. Looking for project management software