How to receive comp.lang.clipper by email?
Author Message
 How to receive comp.lang.clipper by email?

I hardly ever check this newsgroup as I spend much more time with email
than web browsing - I read this in Netscape.

Is there a way of reading this group via email?

Thanks,

Patrick

Mon, 16 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 How to receive comp.lang.clipper by email?
Hi Patrick,

Try www.deja.com

It might serve your needs if you can't frequent the forum that much.

-Dirk

[FUNCky Developer]
[dLESKO Inc.]

 <-- Got FUNCky? Get it now at http://www.funcky.com. FUNCky Rocks! -->

Mon, 16 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Receiving comp.lang.python.announce

2. How to receive news:comp.lang.clipper via email?

3. Posting personal email to comp.lang.apl

4. email list of comp.lang.forth?

5. email access to comp.lang.forth?

6. Fw: The public email gateway for Comp.lang.forth is neat

7. The public email gateway for Comp.lang.forth is neat

8. comp.lang.pop is not for pop3/email/modem topics

9. comp.lang.tcl postings via email?

10. Comp.Lang.Clarion and Comp.Lang.Clarion

11. comp.lang.forth and Comp.lang.pop

12. archives for comp.lang.forth and comp.lang.forth.mac