numeric conversion from quick basic files
Author Message
 numeric conversion from quick basic files

I need to read with clipper file written by a quick basic 4.5 software.
In particular I need some function (or the equivalent algoritm) to convert
numeric values stored as microsoft binary string. In Quick basic this
functions are CVSMBF() for a 4 bytes string and CVDMBF() for a 8-bytes
string.

Thanks in advance and sorry for my bad english

Fri, 26 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. conversion functions for Microsoft Basic 4 and 8 byte numeric format

2. Cobol File Conversions - Numeric Fields

3. Please help Visual Basic Programer with simple read/write text file routine---Real Basic 2.1

4. Quick Basic 4.5

5. Quick Basic - How to get a returned value from the DOS shell

6. Quick Basic and C

7. Question on Quick Basic

8. Quick Basic 4.5 graphics problem.

9. Quick Basic (Program memory overflow.)

10. Quick Basic (Program memory overflow.)