The Clipper of the next century...
Author Message
 The Clipper of the next century...

Harbour power is here at www.harbour-project.org , and I am willing to start
explaining many xbase companies around the world why they should dedicate a
few resources for the Harbour development. It is going to become the safest
and
more robust way to develop xbase apps, as there are no risks that Harbour
may
get out of the game (as it is free and open source). Linux did it and
Harbour is just
closely following its steps... :-)

IBM, HP, Corel, and many others already realized the power of open source,
and it is time for xbase companies to understand they already have a solid
alternative. The Clipper of the next century is here...

Antonio

Mon, 05 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 The Clipper of the next century...
On Thu, 20 May 1999 01:56:25 +0200, "Antonio Linares"

Quote:

>Harbour power is here at www.harbour-project.org , and I am willing to start
>explaining many xbase companies around the world why they should dedicate a
>few resources for the Harbour development. It is going to become the safest
>and
>more robust way to develop xbase apps, as there are no risks that Harbour
>may
>get out of the game (as it is free and open source). Linux did it and
>Harbour is just
>closely following its steps... :-)

>IBM, HP, Corel, and many others already realized the power of open source,
>and it is time for xbase companies to understand they already have a solid
>alternative. The Clipper of the next century is here...

>Antonio

Isn't it a bit early to start touting for companies to put resources
into Harbour?

Once again. Antonio never ceases to amaze me.
--
Matthew Collins

Tue, 06 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. tired of hearing that the next century

2. Y2K Century fix for a clipper DLL

3. Clipper - what next?

4. Next vs. Access.fliename.Next()

5. NeXT/NeXT STEP Oberon?

6. Array#next - Enumerable#next ?

7. call-next-next-method

8. DBFs into Access losing century

9. Summer 87 date read defaults to 20th Century

10. Turn of Century

11. Valid clause and set epoch / century

12. Century Rollover