Find an Utility which make your plain ascii output to graphical output in Windows !!
Author Message
 Find an Utility which make your plain ascii output to graphical output in Windows !!

Today I find a utility which will map the ascii file output to graphical
output with fax, email support in windows environmnt even for dos only
client and is printer independant b'cos of under windows environment !!

I thank this utility is great for us,the dos clipper developer, under
windows environment.

Please take a look www.fabsoft.com

Fri, 12 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Find an Utility which make your plain ascii output to graphical output in Windows !!
Fred schrieb:

Quote:

> Today I find a utility which will map the ascii file output to graphical
> output with fax, email support in windows environmnt even for dos only
> client and is printer independant b'cos of under windows environment !!

> I thank this utility is great for us,the dos clipper developer, under
> windows environment.

> Please take a look www.fabsoft.com

Hi Fred,

as a second suggestion, take a look at www.abeelabs.com,
they have a product calle PageScript.

You can print with it to any Windows printer from Clipper.

HTH
Thomas Braun

Sat, 13 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. liprog tool with plain comment output?

2. liprog tool with plain comment output?

3. Capturing graphical output?

4. Ascii-records (with some comp fields) to plain Ascii-records

5. COMServer graphical output

6. TK and graphical output

7. Using nawk with output from solaris utilities

8. presenting realtime output from a utility

9. how print output to screen and output file

10. Outputting info from awk and using the info to name the awk output file

11. CW: Outputting MEMOs to an ascii file?

12. ASCII report output