SixDrv 3.0 Int′l version - Patches !
Author Message
 SixDrv 3.0 Int′l version - Patches !

Hi ,

I think Ive read somewhere that there was a patch for this version.
Does anyone knows about it?

I would appreciated if someone alredy using this product knows of some
secretsthat I should take care about before a deliver the new linked
version to the clients.
Is this a completly stable product ?
Does it works as native NTX (expressions,etc) ?

Thanks
Antonio

Thu, 07 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 SixDrv 3.0 Int′l version - Patches !

Try at www.gosware.com; there are patches for six drivers in the download
area

Quote:
> Hi ,

> I think Ive read somewhere that there was a patch for this version.
> Does anyone knows about it?

> I would appreciated if someone alredy using this product knows of some
> secretsthat I should take care about before a deliver the new linked
> version to the clients.
> Is this a completly stable product ?
> Does it works as native NTX (expressions,etc) ?

> Thanks
> Antonio

Sun, 10 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. High Class version 3.0 beta version

2. Linder SetupBuilder 3.0 (RC-1 Patch 2)

3. Linder SetupBuilder 3.0 (Beta 6 Patch 3)

4. Linder SetupBuilder 3.0 (Beta 6 Patch 2)

5. Linder SetupBuilder 3.0 (Patch 1)

6. SixDrv

7. I need BLINKER 3.0 to 3.01 patch

8. How to patch Blinker 3.0 to 3.20