Lock ups under '98
Author Message
 Lock ups under '98

I begining to find out that my application seems to lock up a lot when
running under windows '98.  What could be causing this problem?  How can I
help this?

I'm using clipper 5.01 with rtlink.

Thanks a lot.

Sat, 13 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Lock ups under '98
The only thing I can tell you is that I use Clipper 5.3b and Blinker 5.1.

I never have any problem with my application. I run under MS-DOS, Windows
95, Windows 98 and Windows NT and everything just runs fantastic.

Michel

Reinaldo Crespo heeft geschreven in bericht ...

Quote:
>I begining to find out that my application seems to lock up a lot when
>running under windows '98.  What could be causing this problem?  How can I
>help this?

>I'm using clipper 5.01 with rtlink.

>Thanks a lot.

Sat, 13 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Windows'98 Lock problem

2. 2nd cfp MPC'98: Mathematics of Program Construction '98

3. Need Your Help Reviewing The SNUG'98 / OVI/VIUF'98 Conferences

4. Need Your Help Reviewing The SNUG'98 / OVI/VIUF'98 Conferences

5. Reminder: Eiffel Struggle '98 - entries close 30 Sep 98

6. Lock-ups on Network

7. Lock-ups in 4.0

8. Lock-ups using SystemExec.vi

9. MF Cobol 3.2.50 for DOS lock ups