URGENT: someone willing to decompile Summer '85 file
Author Message
 URGENT: someone willing to decompile Summer '85 file

Hi,

I've to recompile some sources, written in Summer '85 in 5.2, to let it
work on a Novell Netware fileserver. But one of the sources is lost. Is
there someone out there who has a decompiler for Summer '85 and who is
willing to decompile it for me? Please leave me an email message asap.

Regards,
Erwin

Fri, 04 Dec 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Decompile Clipper Summer'87 EXE

2. ISCAS'85 verilog files

3. Problem with R/M COBOL-85 can't read binary files

4. CLIPPER '87 '85 and Netware

5. EXIT PROGRAM ('74 vs '85 Standard)

6. CICS Appl Prog'g w/COBOL '85

7. Someone willing to donate TXD parsing code to Open Clarion

8. Decompile Summer 87

9. COBOL 74 v's COBOL 85 Usage

10. RM/COBOL-85 ERROR STATUS 39,01

11. Need help about RM Cobol'85 and Novell 4.1

12. NEEDED: Cobol'85 BNF grammar