Novel/Lotus/Clipper problem
Author Message
 Novel/Lotus/Clipper problem

Can anyone out there give me there comments/help?

We are running our Lan on Novel 4.11. I have written a clipper 5.1 program
(linked using rtlink.exe).
My problem is that, after the clipper program is accessed and exited and
Lotus 123 v.3.4 is
accessed, the computer processing speed is then must slower than before the
clipper program.
was accessed.

What is the problem?

What can I do to fix it?

regards
shawn

Tue, 21 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Lotus 123/Novell/Clipper problem

2. !! Semaphore Locks Clipper/Novel !!

3. Problem with Novel 4.11

4. Clipper and Lotus notes

5. Help please/Data extraction from Lotus for clipper

6. Lotus Notes OLE problem!

7. I got some crazy problem with memo running a summer87 clipper application on a net novel 4.11

8. clipper 5.2 + Clipper Tools + PII 300 Mhz = PROBLEMS

9. Eten Chinese System 3.52, Clipper 5.2e, Exospace 1.0g, Clipper Tools 3.0b Problem

10. APL one-liner needed for new novel

11. Cheap Complex Devices: Two Novels written by APL programs

12. Clarion application in Novel Netware